A Blog for My Daughter

Words from a Mother

So I’ve been avoiding hard to chew foods now. Eating is stressing me out. She gets chunks off and then chipmunks them. So I’ve been trying soft foods that need mushed. So we tried hummus on toast last week. And she had a reaction. 🙁

Her face got bright red where the hummus was sitting….even on her chest. Luckily no other issues. So she’s not allergic. Just sensitive. It was quite scary though. Just glad she’s ok. 
On a positive note with food. We like and are not allergic to peanut butter!!  Yay!!  This is the yogurt-y after match after the peanut butter.